Siyadala Competition Page - Entry Form
Instructions for completing the Entry Form
- Online Entry Forms for the Siyadala Quilt Competition can be submitted from 1 February – 31 March 2017.
- Once the Quilt Registrar has received the online Entry Form, an invoice for the Entry Fee of R200 per quilt will be issued to the entrant. The Entry Form will be processed once confirmation of payment is received by the Treasurer.
- Instructions for quilt delivery, sleeves, labels, packaging, return of quilts etc. will be sent to entrants once the Entry Form is processed.
- Quilts must arrive in Port Elizabeth from 11 April to 3 May 2017, no exceptions will be allowed.
- Although every care will be taken with your quilt, all quilts are exhibited entirely at the risk of the owner. The Dias Quilters’ Guild, the Siyadala – We Create National Quilt Festival Committee or its members are not responsible for the loss or damage of any quilts. Entrants are responsible for arranging their own insurance.
- The judges’ decision is final and NO queries or correspondence pertaining to the judging will be considered.
- The National Quilt Festival committee reserves the right to photograph any work for publicity purposes, acknowledging the quilt makers.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any quilt that they feel is inappropriate, offensive or of a standard unacceptable to be exhibited at a South African National Quilt Competition.
Quilt Registrar Siyadala – We Create National Quilt Festival